When you're ready to really dress things up for your training session, the Kels Tuxedo is here for it. This black and white colorblock pairs back to almost everything in your wardrobe, immediately elevating your fit.
If you know anything about Kels, Kiel it's that she trains A LOT. So, when designing her namesake Chestee, she made sure that there was maximum support and coverage for her big endurance days, high impact collarbone protection for barbell workouts, and of course - "lots of strappies on the back" - which was a design element that was ESSENTIAL to this style. We hope you love it as much as Kels does!
- Crossover strap detail on the front, continued into a 4-webbed back;
- Double-lined power mesh detail in the front and back for extra ventilation;
- "Kels Kiel" signature in metallic black on back left;
- High Impact Collarbone Protection;
- High bust support;
- Soft inner lining;
- Removable contoured cups;
- Sizes 4-16 available.
Please wash on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.