RPM Comp 4 Jump Rope Pewter
COMP4 was designed to be your game day rope. Built standard with our bare cable and upgraded with our new dual-bearing system, this is the fastest rope in our lineup right out of the box.
• Dual bearing system for a smoother, freer spin
• Reinforced stem, making it our strongest rope to date.
• 100% precision machined aluminum handles come with a 5-year warranty.
• Patented dual axis rotation, allowing your handles to stay on the end of the rope while eliminating torque build up in the cable.
• Built standard with our BARE CABLE (12ft length), but is also compatible with all colors of both our bare and coated cables!
• Super aggressive competition knurl for improved grip when it matters most!
• Comes with a microfiber bag for easy storage and transport.
- If you're a bare cable junkie 'cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you think you might end up on some concrete / dirt / sand / lava / or really anything besides smooth gym flooring, just be sure you're packin' a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable get through the workout. But get back to that gym floor ASAP because any rough surface will chew up even a coated cable before long.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked for that matter.
- Don't use the cable as a weapon... no, but seriously.