- Lightweight Compressed Camber Design supports your lower back to ensure your form is not compromised during each lift and promotes a safe lifting technique for each movement
- Designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises
- Ideal for power-lifting exercises and workouts such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more
- Fully adjustable unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the velcro support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises
- Belt is hand washable, air dry
How to measure yourself for a weight lifting belt
Use a tape measure around your waist between your ribs and hips. Circle around the wast so you start/stop on belly button. Our weight lifting belts are designed to be worn tight around one’s waist. The more secure the belt, the more support and stabilization it provides. If you prefer a looser fit. buy one size larger belt. Do not use your pant size to determine the size of your belt.